Datatrack Labs Laptop Data Recovery
Laptops are susceptible to physical damage and other problems that affects data integrity resulting in data loss - especially because of their portability. Some of the reasons laptop hard drives fail include:
- Vibration damage
- Impact damage, through being dropped
- Inaccessible drives and partitions
- Applications that are unable to run or load data
- Corrupted data
- Hard disk component failure and crashes
- Accidental reformatting of partitions
- Water, coffee and other liquid damage
- Media surface contamination and damage
Warning Signs That a Laptop is Likely to Place you in a Data Loss Scenario
- Strange noises or grinding sound
- Blue screen of death
- System crash and screen freeze
What to Do,
- 1) Turn off laptop - further operation may prevent a thorough data recovery.
- 2) Do not install or re-install any software,
- 3) Do not mistreat the hard drive, do not disassemble, remove or attempt to clean a suspected damaged hard drive. Leave it to professionals,
- 4) Do not use data recovery software or other system restore utilities.
- 5) Never operate any visibly damaged devices. You could be causing further data loss.
- 6) Contact Datatrack Labs immediately - 0800 043 3282