0800 043 3282

Data Recovery Helpline

Instant Quote

15% Off When you submit a quote online!

For a instant online quote simply complete the form below. A quote will be emailed instantly.

Tick this box if the drive has been opened previously.
I Agree to the Datatrack terms & conditions and I confirm I am over the age of 18.

Previous Clients and Success – Case Studies

  • Panasonic

    UK Panasonic UK approached Datatrack Labs in March 2007 to perform its data recovery. Datatrack Labs has recovered 100% of the Toshiba hard drive's received from Panasonic, all of which had suffered from serious mechanical failure. 70 % of these hard drives had read/write head filature and the remaining 30% had spindle motor seizure.

  • Hutchinson 3G

    A representative from 'three' called Datatrack Labs with a problem with a Seagate 320GB external hard drive. The hard drive's electronics had completely failed. Following a 2 hour procedure with one of our expert electrical engineers, a full recovery of the data was completed. The data was returned to 'three' headquarters that same afternoon.

  • Shell

    An employee from Shell UK contacted Datatrack regarding a clicking Hitachi Travelstar hard drive. The hard drive had suffered a failure of the pre amp chip located on the head stack assembly. New parts were sourced within 24 hours; the recovery procedure was a success as we recovered 100% of the required data.

  • American Express

    An American Express representative submitted a data recovery quote request in Marsh 2007. A Datatrack Labs customer service advisor returned the call within 1 hour. Following an in depth telephone conversation, the problem was identified over the telephone. This was crucial as it enabled Datatrack Labs to order the parts needed to repair the problem before the hard drive was received. This saved a massive 24 hours in the turnaround time. The read/write heads were transplanted and a full recovery completed. The data was returned the very next day.

  • This is just a few examples of our previous and present clients proving that Datatrack Labs is an established and trusted name in the industry.

    Datatrack Labs has performed thousands of data recoveries for large blue chip companies, medium and small businesses, charities, students, home consumers and even a number of churches throughout the UK.

A Few Of Our Clients

  • Panasonic
  • Ministry of Defense
  • Vodafone
  • Barclays
  • Shell UK
  • American Express
  • Hutchison 3G
  • University of Manchester
  • University of London
  • University of Wales
  • University of Strathclyde
  • University of Sunderland
  • Newcastle University
  • NHS
  • HSBC
  • Argos
  • Volvo
  • IBM


I was very pleased with the service provided by Datatrack Labs Ltd. They were very helpful, honest, and kept me well informed at all stages. Initially my failed hard drive was sent to another firm which claims to be one of the cheapest for data recovery in the UK, and from the information given them over the phone, they said that recovery should not cost more than £97: however after evaluating my drive they said that the Head Disk Assembly Unit had failed and would have to be replaced before recovery could be attempted: this would cost £365. Being familiar with computing I felt this alleged failure did not match the symptoms so I had the drive returned immediately. I then sent it to Datatrack Labs who quickly confirmed my suspicions - the Head Disk Assembly Unit had not failed and they achieved a full recovery of my data for about £100 less than the other firm and included a new 500 GB external hard drive. I would confidently recommend Datatrack Labs Ltd to anyone with a failed hard drive.

Read More Dr B Heighton Cornwall